Scheduling, Rescheduling, Cancellation
- Appointments can be scheduled via the online booking system up to 48 hours in advance. After booking, you will receive an email containing your confirmation and zoom link to join your session. This information will also be available in your profile, under the My Appointments and Classes tab, when logged in.
- Appointments can be rescheduled up to 24 hours in advance of your session. Login, Navigate to the My Appointments and Classes tab under your profile, click the edit button to the right of the session you’d like to reschedule, and choose a new date and time.
- Appointments cannot be canceled. We respectfully request that you research our work and reach out with any questions in advance of booking an appointment if you are unsure about anything. We simply don’t have the administrative resources to handle cancellations and refunds
Types of Sessions
- Clients new to ASR can book Akashic Readings, Multidimensional Transformation, and Twin Flame private sessions.
- Clients enrolled in Multidimensional Training can book private Energy Coaching sessions
- Clients enrolled in Living Sacredness Sadhana can book private Sadhana Coaching sessions
- When booking, clients can choose to receive a recording of their session. Recordings of sessions will be shared with you via a dropbox link within 72 hours of your session and retained for 30 days. If you would like to retain your session recording longer than 30 days it is your responsibility to store a local copy of it. We do not have access to recordings after 30 days. Session recordings are a gift to help you go deeper in your own healing and are strictly for personal and private use. Any copying, sharing, editing, distributing, or any use at all that is not strictly personal and private is prohibited.
- While in most cases payment is processed at booking in advance of the actual session time, there are some cases where sessions are scheduled by the admin and payment needs to be made between booking and the session time. To make payment for a session scheduled by the admin, click on the dropdown arrow beside your profile picture, navigate to My Account, and then click the Orders tab. You should see a pending order for your session where you can make payment. If you do not see an order, please contact us!
Webinars & Open Classes
Scheduling for New Clients
- After signing up for a live webinar or class, you will receive an email containing the zoom link to join and any other applicable information. You can also access your class schedule, including zoom links, under your profile. Login, navigate to your profile, click the My Appointments and Classes tab, and navigate to the Events header.
Webinar & Class Recordings
- All of our classes are recorded for the purpose of quality assurance and to share the recording with users. Class recordings are edited prior to sharing in order to maintain the privacy of participants. Your personal information, including video, name, and any information shared that might be considered sensitive, is removed to the best of our ability.
- Webinar recordings are available to participants via the “Webinars” tab when logged in to advancedsoulrecovery.com. It may take up to 72 hours after a class for the webinar to appear.
- Healing Circle recordings are not automatically shared.
- Please see the Multidimensional Training section for details about training class recordings
On Demand Content
- Webinars, Intensives and other On Demand Content are all available immediately after purchase when logged in to advancedsoulrecovery.com. Your purchase confirmation email will contain specific direction as to the location of your content.
- Webinars, Intensives and other On Demand Content are not available for download and do require an account on advancedsoulrecovery.com and an internet connection.
- On Demand purchases are non refundable and in the case of account deletion, On Demand content access associated with your account will also be deleted and is irretrievable.
- In the event you experience any issue accessing your On Demand content, please contact us!
Multidimensional Training is a container, expanding and evolving over four modules, to guide participants in awareness of their personal gifts and subtle sensitivies. The teachings contained in the program draw from Yoga, Ayurveda, Native American Wisdom, Metaphysical Concepts, Buddhism, Hinduism, Sankhya Philosophy, and a wide variety of spiritual systems, traditions, and teachings. A significant amount of directly channeled content is also included. The governing principles underlying all teachings are aligned with the Niyamas from Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras:
- Saucha: Cleanliness, which we embody through energy clearing practices
- Santosha: Contentment, which we embody through a willingness to be in gratitude for each moment of our journey
- Tapas: Self Discipline, which we embody through consistency in moving in the Sacred Spiral
- Svadhyaya: Self Study, which we embody through looking through evolving perspectives and being in practices
- Isvara-Pranidhana: Surrender, which we embody through allowing the Divine to move through us in the the timing that is governed by our Soul
About the Program
- Multidimensional Training is a four module journey which includes training in the form of live classes, written materials, video teachings, and guided personal work.
- The purpose of all four modules of Multidimensional Training is to support each individual in their personal and authentic soul expression. As such, all program content is designed to be a guide for the emergence of something unique in each individual. No two people will have the same experience or outcome!
- While the program set up as a training, it is primarily a journey in energy and embodiment and is more akin to a ceremony than a classroom! As such, participants undergo deep personal transformation whilst moving through the content. Clients should be aware that taking this journey with a primary purposes of only learning at the head level may not be possible. Embodiment practices require a willingness to move through energy in the body. Clients should also be aware that significant life changes (often wonderful ones!) can arise from this work.
- Trauma: Embodiment practices move through trauma, and as such require a level of comfort with one’s self evolving through many layers in the mind, heart, body, and spirit. Some practices taught in this program are designed to completely clear trauma over time, however may not be considered “trauma sensitive” to some perspectives held in current popular culture.
- While Multidimensional Training is an in depth program fully intended for the emergence of each individual’s personal expression, we have seen over time that the clients who are most successful have additional private sessions and connect with the community on a regular basis for support with integrating their evolution.
- Registration details for upcoming Multidimensional Training start dates can be found on the Multidimensional Training Page.
- Existing clients moving to levels 2, 3, and 4 can find details for the next available module on the My Multidimensional Training Page.
- Upon registration, you will receive a confirmation email of your purchase. Within a week of the class start of your choice, you will receive additional information about your program including access to the online portal, zoom links, and other logistical details.
- Training modules offer the option to pay in full, or pay via a payment plan. If choosing a payment plan, 75% of the course cost must be paid before the course start date.
Confirmation, Rescheduling, Cancellation
- ASR reserves the right to reschedule or cancel all classes, based on a number of factors. Clients will be issued a full refund for classes cancelled. In situations of rescheduling, clients will be offered an option to proceed with the changed schedule or cancel their attendance with receipt of a full refund.
- Client Cancellation:
- Cancellation up to one month in advance of a class start date: full refund
- Cancellation between one month and two weeks of a class start date: 50% refund
- Cancellation between two weeks and one day of a class start date: 25% refund
- Cancellation after a class start date: 0% refund
- Recordings of live classes in which you are enrolled will be available to you, unedited, within the private group associated with your particular class
- Recordings of master classes for which you register will be available to you on the My Multidimensional Training page
- We do our best to make all recordings available within 72 hours of the live class
Community Healing Classes
- Community Healing Classes are open to the public and facilitated by participants of Level 4 of the Multidimensional Training program. Community Classes are a form where our “Healers in Training” can express their authentic gifts. Please join us!
Living Sacredness Sadhana
About the Program
- Living Sacredness Sadhana is a tapestry of physical, mental, emotional, and energetic practices woven through life for the purpose of Sacred Embodiment. Grounded in the traditions of Kriya Yoga and Ayurveda, and drawing inspiration from Yoga Monks, Jivamukti Yoga, Goddess Teachings, Native American Wisdom, and a variety of other sacred paths, Living Sacredness Sadhana is a practice of daily devotion to the Divine. We’ll journey through a sacred spiral of Yoga Asana, Mantra, Bhakti Yoga (devotion), Jyana Yoga (the weaving of knowledge), and Ayurvedic practices for healing of the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual bodies. The physical practices shared begin very gently and focus, ultimately, on physical embodiment of the energetic realm.
- Living Sacredness Sadhana asks that you commit a minimum of five minutes daily to the practice.
- While all are welcome, Emily’s teachings arise from and often work with the feminine energy system.
How it Works
- Participants are welcome to enroll in the program at one of three tiers:
- Basic: An investment of $10/ month, the basic subscription gives you access to the virtual Sadhana space where you will receive weekly video teachings (4-7 minutes each) in sadhana practices. Videos are released on Tuesday of each week. A Basic subscription gives you access to individually purchase additional depth teaching videos (approximately 45-60 minutes each) released on a monthly basis, gives you access to register for a monthly live (virtual) practice group facilitated by Emily, and to book personal sadhana guidance sessions.
- Depth: An investment of $25/ month, the depth subscription gives you the same access as the Basic subscription but with all depth videos included (an annual savings of $60 as opposed to purchasing depth videos individually in the basic subscription)
- Intensive: An investment of $100/ month, the intensive subscription includes everything in the Depth and Basic subscription, and also enrolls clients in a dedicated live (virtual) guidance class with Emily once per month.
- Clients may adjust their subscriptions at any time in any way. For example, you can start with a basic subscription and upgrade to a depth subscription, or convert to an Intensive subscription, etc.
- It is recommended that clients in the Intensive program commit for six months at a time to a complete the particular teaching series
Various practices, including physical movement and breathwork, are taught within video teachings. Clients should only perform practices at a pace and depth that guarantees their own safety. It is highly recommended that clients attend either a live practice class or private coaching session at least monthly for the best results with these practices.
- Living Sacredness Sadhana contains a variety of practices requiring deep personal integration over a long period of time. By participating in the Sadhana program you agree that you will:
- Contact Emily to ask questions and seek guidance when you need it
- To honor the individual guidelines and recommendations of each practice
- To ask permission before sharing or teaching any practice
- To honor your individual needs… to rest when you need it
Access & Data
- Your account on advancedsoulrecovery.com contains your personal profile, order history, membership details, program access, appointment bookings and live class information and exists solely to support your experience on our website.
- All users have access to all their own personal information when logging into their account and have the ability to delete their account at any time. Once an account is deleted it is unrecoverable!