Advanced Integrative Treatment for Drug and Alcohol Abuse
A program of Multidimensional Spiritual Treatment for Addictive Patterns
Choose a program below to explore options for working with us directly
Treatment Centers/ Clinical Directors:
Please see the Soul Recovery program overview below, and contact us directly to schedule a consultation for integrating Soul Recovery into your program schedule.
The Soul Recovery program guides clients in treatment from drug and alcohol addiction on a journey through body, mind, emotion, and soul, allowing blockages at all levels to be processed and cleared. Effective for long term recovery, the following process is used:
- PhysicalMovement(RecovertheBody): Integrativeworkouts,QiGong,Yoga,andResistanceTraining are used in a conscious way to guide clients through healing at the physical level. In addition to the benefits of detoxification and physical fitness, thisl component of Soul Recovery is used to identify and clear impacted emotion and psycho spiritual issues which reside in the physical body. Calming of the central nervous system and releasing of fascia tissue create a stable physical basis for the healing of mind, emotion, and spirit to follow.
- Mental (Recover the Mind): Meditation, Native Animal Medicine cards, and guided introspection are used to assist clients in identifying areas of human weakness associated with their addictive behaviors. The obsession with the mind is gradually released through teaching clients to identify their thought patterns, intervene in their own minds, and change resulting behaviors. Long term solutions are gained which clients come to rely on long after they leave treatment.
- Emotional (Recover the Heart): Guided journeys through emotions allow clients to gently identify and process points of pain and trauma which are stuck in the emotional body and hindering growth. Live music is often used to facilitate an emotional response to the vibration of wholeness and connection, which not only opens the emotional body but provides a gateway to the spiritual field. Clients are guided through an energy clearing process which allows the density of emotion to be released, reframes times of past emotional trauma, and sends an energy of clarity to the present. Clients are then left free to be more in the moment and respond to healing with greater receptivity.
- Spiritual (Recover the Soul): Clients are guided in connecting with their Highest Selves, and their Higher Power, through Emily and Robert’s intuitive abilities to bring the realm of Spirit to Earth. Emily works in the Akashic Field, which provides a holistic picture of each client from the time they were born. Past trauma, of which the client is usually not aware is illuminated and can be processed, and ancestral influences can be seen, which allow clients to release unconscious patterns at the level of their DNA. Robert uses the energy of Native Animal Medicine Cards learned at the mental level in combination with intuitive guidance from Spirit. As Emily and Robert help clients come to learn about and connect with a higher version of themselves, they become inspired to their life purpose at the level of the soul, and feel greater motivation to live in their truth following treatment.
Group Formats and Individual Work: Groups take on a variety of formats depending on the energy of the clients, and all work is guided intuitively through Robert and Emily’s abilities to read energies and connect with Spirit. Individual guidance is also used to assist clients when personalized attention is more supportive to clients than group work. The following modalities are called upon in the healing:
- Intuitive Healing
- Akashic Record Reading
- Najinkta Blessings/ Lakota Cleansing
- Animal Medicine Readings
- Native American Medicine
- Ayurvedic Medicine
- Chakra Clearing and Balancing
- Spirt/Soul Channeling
- Energy Body Clearing
- Childhood wound healing
- Ancestral Clearing
- Energetic Trauma Processing
- Integrative Fitness
- Kung Fu, Tai Chi Chuan, Qi Gong
For a progressive experience, the following journey is recommended alongside other clinical and psychological treatment methods for clients to be supported in an optimal recovery experience. We will also integrate a more general healing group(s) into treatment centers’ program schedule.
Days 1-7: Physical Recovery
Days 8-14: Physical Recovery + Mental Recovery
Days 15-21: Physical Recovery + Mental Recovery + Emotional Recovery
Days 22-30: Physical Recovery + Mental Recovery + Emotional Recovery + Spiritual Recovery
Days 30 Onward: Integrated Soul Recovery
Throughout their entire time in recovery, clients will have the opportunity to participate in Native American Sweat Lodges, Women’s Red Tent Ceremonies, and other Rituals and Rites of Passages.